The estimated space requirement for the complete installation is less than 30 MB. The installation should only take a minute or two to complete.
If you experience any issues with this guide please contact me. I'll help you set everything up properly.
For a more detailed guide see the official documentation.
It is highly recommended to store your wallet files on a persistent volume. If you haven't already set up your persistent storage, follow the instructions here to set it up.
1. Download the latest AppImage for Tails from featherwallet.org/download
- Wait for the download to finish before continuing
2. Move the AppImage to a Persistent directory if you want your wallets to be saved
3. Make the AppImage executable
- Right click on the AppImage -> Properties -> Permissions
- Check "Allow executing file as program"
4. Start Feather
- Right click -> Run
Feather will automatically connect to a remote node. If you would like to use your own node, go to
File -> Settings -> Node and add a custom node.
Simply double click on the AppImage to start Feather. Your wallets will be detected automatically.